If you are searching for HR services in Saudi Arabia
that have the ability to inspire your employees to be dedicated and involved in their work, then you have come to the right place.
Through our knowledge and long experience of the regulations of Saudi Arabia and of all government bodies across the various ministries, that makes us your best option for GRO services
We Provide the essential information for transactions, clearance, and follow-up clearance processes, as well as meet the needs of government forms, papers, and procedures, and monitor staff transactions in collaboration with external units.
Collect data and information on papers, documents and conditions that must be Available to clear and secure transactions quickly and effectively in accordance with regulating policies and procedures in Saudi Arabia.
Update and fulfill all requirements of governmental forms, documents and procedures in accordance with the regulating laws and regulations in Saudi Arabia;
Carry out the instructions related to the confidentiality of transactions and records, and deal with them with the utmost professionalism;
Archive, classify and arrange documents in in accordance with established practices;
Receive and answer employees' inquiries and follow up their transactions in coordination with the concerned external units’ staff, and inform them of all developments
handling all corporate related matters with government entities in Saudi arabia such as:
- The ministry of transport and logistics services
- The ministry of human resources and social insurance
- The Ministry of energy
- The Ministry of industry and mineral resources
- The ministry of health
- The Ministry of municipal & rural affairs & housing
- The Ministry of tourism
- The Ministry of sports
- The Ministry of interior
- The Ministry of foreign affairs
- The Ministry of culture
- The Ministry of education
- The Ministry of commerce
- The Ministry of environment water & agriculture
- The Ministry of media
- The Ministry of investment
- Zakat, tax, and customs authority
- Water & electricity regulatory authority
- Economic cities and special zones authorities
- Saudi food & drug authority
- Communication , Space & technology commission
- Mowaamah platform
- Muqeem platform
- Musaned platform
- Saudi Arabia Railways (SAR)
- Small and medium enterprises general authority (monshaat)
- General authority for competition
- Saudi conventions & exhibitions general authority
- General authority for survey and geospatial information(GEOSA)
- General authority of civil aviation (GACA)
- General entertainment authority
- Saudi standards (SASO)
- Saudi authority for intellectual property
- Saudi Authority for industrial cities and technology zones (MODON)
- Saudi commission for health specialties
- Saudi authority of accredited valuers
- Saudi bar association
- Saudi council of engineers
- Saudi post local (SPL)
- Saudi business center
- Saudi energy efficiency center
- General directorate of civil defense
- General directorate of passports
- Technical and vocational training corporation
- Saudi central bank
handling all corporate related matters with government platforms in Saudi arabia like :
- Mudad platform: is the complete solution provided by the Ministry of Labor and GOSI to manage your employees’ affairs. It is a high-level electronic system for organizing the payment of wages, developing monthly payroll processes, and proactively detecting violations of the wage protection system. It contains immediate and accurate information about the status of wages, facilitates their calculation, o and raises the level of their protection.
- Qiwa platform: Qi is a unified and integrated platform from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi arabia, which provides access to all labor sector services, with unified access, so that the platform works to improve the user experience and speed up the procedures and mechanisms followed to be a meeting point between establishments and workers in the private sector.
- Muqeem platform: Muqeem” service allows organizations to review its resident workers data and complete their transactions online, anytime and anywhere.
- General organization social insurance (GOSI) : GOSI was established to implement the provisions of the Social Insurance Law IN Saudi Arabia and follow-up the process of achieving the compulsory insurance coverage, collecting contributions from employers and paying benefits for the eligible contributors or their family members.
- Medical insurance company : Health insurance is considered a necessity for obtaining and renewing residency, as well as a basic condition for employing Saudis and non-Saudis in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
HR Operation Services
At Motaded We support you in properly and lawfully implementing the Saudization system , we specialize in boosting and increasing your Saudization level by providing a talented pool of Saudi national employees.
Since complicated challenges call for qualified candidates, we'll locate the best talent to help grow your business , whether you want to hire local, overseas and Remote employees, we specialize in assembling a top-notch team of professionals.
Renewal of annual Saudi licenses
Advice and guidance and ensure all of the processes are followed in accordance with the company policies and labor regulations in Saudi arabia
Provide assistance in Project management
Certify documents from the Saudi government entities
Certifying medical certificates and educational certificates
Opening a bank account for the company in 1 business day
Issuing , processing and renewing of residency visa (Iqama)
Issuing , processing and renewing of premium residency
Issuing , processing and renewing Visas for the family (Iqama)
Issuing work visa and visit visa in Saudi arabia
Issuing and processing visa and other immigration procedures
Assisting in daily operation services
Passport renewal of staff
Processing and documenting exit and Re-entry permits for employees
Preparing and signing employment contracts
Preparing official letters to government entities
Managing the employees affairs through:
- Track employees, annual leave, sick leave and unpaid leave.
- Manage Penalties and sanctions for employees who did not comply with the procedure for the appointment of judges.
- Manage bonuses and allowances for employees
- Manage and transfer the End of Service Reward when terminating a contract between the company and its employee
- Handling and processing the resignation of employees
- Assisting in employee relationship issues
- Registering the employee’s payroll in Mudad platform
- Preparing rent or lease contracts for companies.
- Municipally and traffic services like:
- Passing truck
- Parking license
- Car ownership transfer
- Coordinate with the Saudi embassy & consulate for all related activities
All services mentioned above must be restricted in accordance with the regulations and laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If any laws are changed or deleted, or wherever action is taken by the Saudi government, it will be valid and the second party has no right to demand what is illegal. The services are for compliance purposes only and the company is not responsible for any fines, governmental or financial fees in any way.